Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello to All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I apologized for not being able to write to all of you, my friends and my fans, since the last time. My dear mother passed away after a long battle with her illness last August 29th. No words can express how I'm still feeling. It has been 53 days now since I last saw her and I felt that I had been grieving for more than 7 years since her fatal stroke. There wasn't a day that I didn't think of her... how much I love her and I how badly I miss her. Yes.... I'm crying all over again... this is probably why I couldn't get myself to tell you this. More importantly, my mother is finally resting in peace. Her beautiful face has made my lonely heart filled with gladness and relief that she's finally not feeling pain anymore.

The past days and months have been quite difficult for me as I have to face my professional life with all my strength. Each passing days full of live shows, press interviews, neverending rehearsals, travelling tirelessly on our 2007 TINA Journey Tour, and hectic family schedule made me more fragile and eventually got so stressed out. Thank God I knew what was coming and I was impressed with myself overcoming some real physical and emotional blows. The result was unimaginable!!! I did it!!! Yessssss... I did it!!!

No comments: